The Ontario Government has mandated that all Gym Members are required to provide proof of either Covid Vaccination or Medical Exemption as of:
Tuesday, September 21st, 2021
Please drop by the office AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to ensure access to the Gym as of Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021.
We encourage our members to continue enjoying the benefits of our facility with the safety measures currently in place.
Review pre-screening questions at front door before entry
Maintain physical distancing of two metres from other members
Face covering is required in all common areas including entering the facility, changeroom, offices, stairways, bathrooms, lounge and stretching studio.
Face cover is not required on cardio with barriers as well while exercising.
*GUESTS must pre-register on-line and complete the COVID QUESTIONNAIRE to arrange a personal tour with the Club Manager.
If you are inquiring regarding a NEW MEMBERSHIP, please complete a TOUR REQUEST and you will be contacted to arrange your personal tour. Memberships are limited therefore available on a first come first serve basis.
PRINTABLE FORM FOR MEMBERS:
1. We ask all members to review our COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
2. Click the button below to download our PDF form
3. Print the form and bring it completed and signed upon your first visit back.
A Comprehensive Approach
We continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance, as well as adding additional procedures to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club
- Club hours adjusted on Wednesdays & Sundays from 12am to 3am to allow for deep cleaning
- Club Staff receive ongoing training on cleaning protocols and are provided with disinfecting kits
- Easy, readily available Antibacterial Gym Wipes available throughout the Gym
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located
A Safer Way to Be Together
We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing. Look for extra signs to remind members to help us all practice social distancing.
You will likely notice increased spacing between equipment and within workout areas were possible to allow for appropriate social distancing. Barriers have been installed between all cardio equipment to add another level of protection.
Taking Care — For Us All
All staff are required to wear a shield/mask as well undergo temperature checks prior to each shift. Additionally, we will be randomly conducting member temperature checks prior to work outs to ensure an additional level of safety.
Putting Your Health First
From staying informed to boosting your immune system, here’s what you can do to prioritize your health.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Protect Yourself and Others
While enjoying our Gyms, please follow these procedures to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash your hands vigorously and frequently
- Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol
- Keep 6 feet apart from other people
- Avoid touching your face
- Masks and gloves are encouraged but not required
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Stay Home if You are Sick
Studies suggest that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are asymptomatic. But if you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath even just feel a little run down, don’t take a chance—stay home.
Help Boost Your Immune System
Now more than ever, it’s essential to prioritize our health by helping our bodies better fight and recover from illness.
- Get at least 20 minutes a day of exercise to prime the immune system, helping combat bacteria and viruses. Even low-intensity exercise like going for a walk or slowing down with yoga or meditation helps by reducing stress.
- Eat a nutrient-dense diet comprised of whole foods like meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts and whole grains while avoiding sugar, refined grains, processed or packaged foods.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night to allow your body time to perform preventive maintenance, which helps bolster the immune system.
- Spend time outdoors to naturally boost your vitamin D levels and/or consider supplementing with vitamin D + K2.